Weight this morning: 132.2
Goal weight: 125
Yay–the scale went down today! Alright, here’s what went down the rest of the day:
- 20 grapes–soooo I tend to portion out some food at the beginning of the week. Grapes was one of those foods this week! 🙂
- Cedars All Natural Chickpeas Salad. (I ran out of my homemade bean salad today and didn’t have time to whip up another batch, so I stopped by Publix and picked up this pre-packaged salad from the deli area. I meant to eat half of it today, but I got halfway through the half and decided I just didn’t like it! It was not good at all to me–too much vinegar and a sort of olive taste. So, I donated the rest to my garbage disposal.) –> this is the food I didn’t eat today!
- 18 lightly salted almonds to hold me over instead
- 1/2 of a sliced green bell pepper + 2 TBSP hummus
- Green Giant cauliflower + cheese sauce–entire package
- 1/2C black beans, a small sliced avocado, 2 TBSP salsa in a whole-wheat tortilla
- 1/4C cashews
I was very tempted today to grab some M&Ms that were being offered up at work, and to go back for more cashews tonight, but the idea that I’d have to record that on the blog made me stop! This thing is doing a good job of keeping me in line so far. I’m sure the weekend will be another story. Week days are sooo much easier for me than the weekends! Oh, and I went to Body Pump and ran for 10 minutes before the class (450 cals burned!) Alright, the snapshot of my calorie count is below, and I’m outtie!