Weight this morning: 130.6
Goal weight: 125
I’m really surprised my weight is still down after this weekend and all the sweets I’ve been eating. I’ll take it!
Today I squeezed in a quick, 45-minute kickboxing class at the gym first thing this morning (390 cals burned), had an early lunch thing at work, then ran to the grocery store in the afternoon to pick up some food for the week. By the time I got home I was RAVENOUS! Here’s what i 8:
- 1/8C cashews; 10 almonds (to hold me over until lunch)
- Work lunch –> side salad w/a sesame ginger vinaigrette + 1/2 a veggie burger wrap with salsa
- Got home and wolfed down –> 20 grapes, Green Giant Healthy Vision mix (entire package), dip chip carrots + 2TBSP hummus
- Dinner –> black bean and cheese quesadilla on whole wheat tortilla with 2TBSP salsa
- The other cookie from last night’s Subway combo meal
And here’s how it looks with the calories attached:
I had a big “desserts” weekend with the gelato, frozen yogurt, and subway cookies, so I’m going to strive for no desserts until the wedding cake on Friday night! I think it’s definitely doable. I like making these mini goals for myself. I’m usually pretty good about saying I’m going to do something and, so long as I make the declaration to others, I can usually stick to it out of the sheer desire to uphold what I told others I would do. So, here’s to a dessert-free Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday!