Weight this morning: 129.8
Goal weight: 125
Welp, today we hit the road to begin our double-wedding weekend. This morning we drove roughly 6 hours to wedding #1. Knowing we were going to be spending mucho time in the car, I stocked up on some snacks for the trip:
Later in the day we had Sonic for lunch + a wedding buffet for dinner + wedding cake + a candy buffet for favors. Soooo yeah, I went WAY over my calorie allotment today. Oh, and my only exercise for today was jogging around for roughly 20 minutes and then boogying on the dance floor for a couple hours with my family. 😉 Here’s all that i 8 today:
- 2 McDonald’s hotcakes + some of the syrup for dipping
- Sonic grilled cheese + a few tator tots
- 4 twizzlers + 10 pretzels
- a vodka + fresca drink
- wedding buffet –> salad w/balsamic dressing, 2 rolls, mashed potatoes, asparagus, some bites of mac & cheese
- maybe…four?…glasses of red wine
- wedding cake!
- wedding candy!
Honestly, the calorie count for today was totally out of control. I’m going to have to call this a “cheat day”, even though I really hate to just throw in the towel and give up on calorie counts on any day. Ok, all I can do is get back on track tomorrow!