Weight this morning: 132.4
Low weight: 129.4
Goal weight: 125
I wasn’t thrilled with the number on the scale this morning. I thought I did better than that! I know it will go down as I get back on track with my normal eating schedule this week, but I need to be sure to keep up with the mindful weekend eating. OK, I started today with a treadmill run (250 cals burned) and a Body Pump class (270 cals burned). Then I ate a bowl of my Quaker Puffed Wheat cereal and a sliced banana.
This combo is actually growing on me, and I find myself actually looking forward to it! Ok, next I moved on to the 100-cal guac packets I picked up at Publix. This time, I mixed it with Publix salsa and used a couple slices of 100% whole-wheat bread to dip into the mix. It was yum!
- Quaker puffed wheat cereal, almond milk, medium banana
- 100-cal guac, 2TBSP salsa, 2 Toufayan smart pockets for dipping
- three bean chili (recipe here)
- leftover Pei Wei meal (veggies, tofu, brown rice)
- tablespoon of almond butter