Weight this morning: 129.8
Low weight: 129.4
Goal weight: 125
Helllloooo weekend, so happy to see you! This morning was a 6am-er Body Attack class (420 cals burned), followed by a quick nap, a morning meeting, a work lunch (couldn’t take a pic–seemed inappropriate!), an afternoon meeting, a Publix run, Zumba (300 cals burned), and then a “beer pong and football/basketball-watching” party at a friend’s house. No fun food pictures today, but here’s the food i 8:
- avocado roll
- veggie roll (asparagus, cucumber, avocado) – only ate 1/2 b/c it was sooooo salty!
- 2 Twizzlers (a bag of them were laying around the office)
- three bean chili (recipe here)
- 2 slices whole grain zucchini-pineapple bread + butter (recipe here)
- broccoli + 2TBSP hummus
- Party snacking –> some chips and guac, cheddar and sour cream baked lays, a few crackers w/cheese, and a Publix sugar cookie with sprinkles!
So I did OK at the party, just ok. I resisted the temptation to play beer pong and down countless mini-glasses of beer (way to go!) I’d rather I didn’t indulge in quite so many snacks, but when I get to chatting it just happens naturally! OK, here’s where I ended up in calories: