Weight this morning: 129.0
Low weight: 129.0
Goal weight: 125
Ok, so today was the BIG DAY of the baby shower for our friends! I was so busy running around getting things ready this morning that I didn’t eat anything until the shower at 2pm. I then proceeded to eat so many goodies at the party that I didn’t eat anything after it was over around 6pm. In other words, I had a roughly 4-hour feast of snacks! So, first let me go ahead with the list of the food i 8 today:
- WAY too many muddy buddies, a.k.a puppy chow (recipe here)
- crackers + cheese ball
- cinnamon chips + fruit salsa (recipe here…only, I bought Amy’s cinnamon chips, didn’t make my own!)
- Tostitos scoops + texas/cowboy caviar (recipe here)
- a bite of cinnamon apples (recipe here)
- 2 skewers of mozzarella cheese and tomato
- slice of vanilla cake
- trifle brownie dessert (recipe here)
Here’s all the stuff that I made:
I would say the applesauce, fruit salsa, and cheese ball were the most well-liked of the dishes I made, since they were all just about gone by the time the party was over.
Ok, that was it for today as far as food is concerned. I couldn’t even THINK about food the rest of the night–that’s how much snacking I did! I did not make it to the gym at all today, unfortunately. It would’ve been nice to somewhat offset all those cals I ate during the shower, but I just didn’t squeeze in time. Of course, calorie-counting was tough at a party like this, but it was the only time I ate all day today, so I hope I was alright calorie-wise. Back to some food normalcy tomorrow!