Weight this morning: 128.6
Low weight: 128.6
Goal weight: 125
Alright, today wrapped up my week of trying to clear out the pantry/fridge before I go on my trip! I have to say, I did fairly well. This morning I finished off the last bit of almond milk with this fine treat:
So, did you notice a theme in these pictures? Yes, I was sitting at my desk with my nose to the grindstone ALL DAY LONG! I have this paper I’m working on and have spent the bulk of the day, including most of my meal-eating, at my desk. Ugh, I hate these days, but I gotta do it every now and then. It felt good to get quite a bit accomplished before I go out of town, though.
Ok, back to business. I started today with a treadmill jog (150 cals burned) and a Body Pump class (250 cals burned) and then went to a step class this afternoon (470 cals burned). Here’s all the food i 8 today:
- Panera 1/2 Caesar salad (no croutons) –> had a lunch meeting and opted for something light to save room for all the stuff in my pantry at home!
- Quaker puffed wheat cereal, almond milk, medium banana
- dip chip carrots + hummus
- leftover Texas caviar (recipe here), wholly guacamole packet, some dip chip carrots
- oatmeal, freshly ground peanut butter, 1/2 a medium banana –> omg still soo so good, you must try!
- Skinny cow lowfat ice cream – chocolate fudge brownie
And the associated calories are below. Alrighty, I’m back on the road tomorrow. This weekend I’m actually headed to my parents’ house! It should be a good time. I’ll keep you posted on all the food fun that goes down!