Weight this morning: 129.6
Low weight: 128.6
Goal weight: 125
Workout: spinning + treadmill jog (510 cals burned)
Today I knew I was going to Outback Steakhouse for dinner with the hubby + friends, so I tried to pace myself earlier in the day. I started with cooking the rest of my veggies from the veggie roasting experience on Monday.
Other than these treats, the only other thing I hate before Outback was my raw veggies + hummus. I started a new hummus container today and realized I picked up the WRONG flavor! I usually go for red roasted pepper, but I accidently picked up this spicy stuff. It was actually ok and not too spicy for me, thank goodness.
My evening at Outback with friends was so much fun! We had some good laughs, and it was nice to catch up with everyone before we head our separate ways for the holidays. My husband and I went early for a cocktail and the delicious Outback bread.
And after dinner we swung by Panera Bread for something sweet! Now, a LOT of the sweets at Panera are 400+ cals (I know because I looked up almost every option while standing in the bakery window trying to make a decision). The pecan roll bread thingy they have, which looks amazing btw, is actually 700+ cals! I opted for something a little lighter–the pumpkin muffie–so good!
Alright, here’s the official list of the food i 8 today and cals:
- roasted zucchini, mushrooms, green bell pepper w/olive oil, soy sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- about 2 spoonfuls of Justin’s maple almond butter (omg so into it!)
- carrots, broccoli, + Sabra supremely spicy hummus
- Outback –> martini, 1/2 bread loaf+butter, 1/2 kid grilled cheese, about 1/2 an asparagus serving, about 1/3 of my husband’s cheese fries
- pumpkin muffie from Panera Bread