Weight this morning: ???
Low weight: 128.6
Goal weight: 125
Workout: hour-long bike ride (260 cals burned)
Happy 2013 everyone! I just realized I almost forgot to post for tonight! Today we hung out at the RV for a bit, went on a bike ride around the resort, made a fun Trader Joe’s trip, and hung out the RV some more. It was good, relaxing family time, and it ended with a delicious NYE dinner!
Again, I have no pics to upload because of the slow internet connection here, but here’s all the food i 8 this new year’s eve day:
- banana + 2TBSP Planter’s peanut butter
- 2 Trader Joe’s pistachio cookies
- wheat thins + Trader Joe’s blueberry goat cheese
- my dad’s DELICIOUS veggie stromboli bread
- my mom’s DELICIOUS roasted veggies
- slice of grilled pineapple
- baked beans
- dark chocolate covered blueberries
- Trader Joe’s cookie butter + Trader Joe’s cats cookies
- slice of pumpkin cake
- 3 bud light beers + a glass of Trader Joe’s red wine
WAY too much food, but it was SO GOOD. Ok, definitely not stepping on the scale tomorrow (too scared again), but I’ll get back on it soon–promise! 😉 Here’s to a happy and healthy 2013 for all!