Weight this morning: 130.0
Low weight: 128.6
Goal weight: 125
Workout: spinning class (385 cals burned)
I woke up first thing (5:30am) for spinning this morning to get my day off to an early start. My stomach was grumbling for some food before I went, so I downed a small spoonful of TJ’s almond butter before hitting the gym. Afterward, I whipped up my protein smoothie. A little while later, I ate a pear. I was still pretty hungry after that, so I turned to old faithful.
This evening my husband and I had a little Birthday Eve (yes, there’s such a thing) celebration. I’m really big into birthdays, so I think there’s cause to celebrate the day before as well! We checked out a new burger joint in town, and they actually had a quinoa veggie burger–woohoo!
Yes, we ordered a side of those JUMBO onion rings and fries. I had a few bites of an onion ring and about half the fries and ALL of my quinoa burger–I was hungry! Later in the evening, we continued a bday tradition and ate my husband’s favorite dessert–ice cream cake. Specifically, Carvel ice cream cake!
I nibbled on a slice of the cake while we watched the hilarious movie Ted. The perfect end to the evening!
Food i 8 today:
- 1/2 TBSP TJ’s crunchy almond butter
- protein smoothie –> 1/2C kale, scoop of Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 frozen banana, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 3/4 C unsweetened almond milk
- a pear
- Garden Lites roasted vegetable souffle
- quinoa burger w/lettuce, tomato, and a cheese slice –> had to guess on the cals here
- 1/2 a side of fries; a few bites of an onion ring
- slice of Carvel ice cream cake