Weight this morning: 132.2
Low weight: 128.6
Goal weight: 125
Workout: Body Attack + Body Flow classes (710 cals burned)…then I went back for Zumba at night! (380 cals burned)
So today I went to THREE group fitness classes. A little excessive, I know, but I’m trying to get back on track weight-wise, and my stress level is not the highest right now, so I figured it’s a good time to kick the fitness up a notch. Also, the fitness challenge at the gym (who can attend the most classes in 8 weeks) is in full swing, and I can’t get behind! 🙂
This morning I started in the usual way–with a spoonful of almond butter before hitting the gym. For my post-workout meal, I had a protein smoothie filled with kale, almond milk, sunbutter, banana, and Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder. Yum…I look forward to this shake each day!
For lunch I tried a garden burger from Amy’s.
I had a ripe avocado laying around, too, so I used a fun, new tool I got for Christmas to slice it up.
The end result was a tasty and satisfying lunch.
A little while later I snacked on some raw carrots and hummus.
After my final workout I ate some Green Giant veggies…
Followed by a toasted bagel thin with cheese…and then yes, a 1/2 cup of ice cream! I need to find something else sweet to look forward to at night! 🙂
Food i 8 today:
- spoonful of Trader Joe’s crunchy almond butter
- protein shake –> 1/2 C kale, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 3/4 C almond milk, 1/2 frozen banana
- Amy’s veggie burger patty, 1/2 avocado, 2 TBSP Publix medium salsa
- 4.4 oz raw carrots + 2TBSP hummus
- Green Giant healthy vision mix (entire package)
- Thomas whole wheat bagel thin + wedge of Laughing Cow cheese
- 1/2 C Publix lowfat Royal Fudge ice cream