Weight this morning: 131.4
Low weight: 128.6
Goal weight: 125
Workout: Spinning (400 cals burned) + Body Attack Express (380 cals burned)
Today was busy, busy! It began with a 5:30am alarm, 6am spin class, and a Body Attack class. After the gym, I downed a protein shake on my way to campus. I attended a 2-hour workshop, downed a Naked Green Machine juice, attended a presentation, wolfed down a Lara bar, and then joined in on an after-work happy hour (h2O on the rocks with a twist of lemon, please!) hehe.
I was STARVING when dinner time rolled around. We went out for sushi, and I ordered two rolls–an avocado and an avocado + peanut roll. Delish!
I was still a little low on calories after dinner since I burned so many calories at the gym today, so what better way to boost my food calorie count than with something sweet?!
My husband and I split this banana, strawberry, whipped cream, and nutella crepe. Sooooo good! Now it’s Bachelor time. 😉
Food i 8 today:
- spoonful of Trader Joe’s crunchy almond butter
- protein shake –> 1/2 C spinach, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana, water, ice cubes (ran out of almond milk!)
- Naked Green Machine juice
- peanut butter cookie Lara bar
- avocado roll + peanut avocado roll
- 1/2 a dessert crepe