Weight this morning: 130.2
Low weight: 128.6
Goal weight: 125
Workout: Body Attack + Body Flow (625 cals burned)
My stomach was a little upset this morning for some reason, it was raining out, and all I wanted to do was crawl back into bed. But, I pushed through. I made myself eat my pre-workout snack, even though I wasn’t feeling it, because I knew I’d be starving during my workout if I didn’t. And I went to the gym for two classes. I didn’t push myself as hard as I usually do at the gym, but I was happy I went and got in a workout. Afterward, I came home and made my protein shake.
A couple hours later I was ready for lunch! Today I had an Amy’s veggie burger with salsa and avocado.
I worked all day and then it was time for dinner! We went to a local BBQ joint that makes some really delicious side items. I opted for two not-so-healthy sides, but only ate half of each. Sweet potato casserole and corn casserole–love me some casserole!
Then I had the same snack as last night–overnight oats (made during the day, hehe)!
Food i 8 today:
- slice of Ezekiel bread + hummus
- protein shake –> 1/2 C spinach, 1/2 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- Amy’s veggie burger, 2TBSP Publix medium salsa, 1/2 avocado
- BBQ side items –> 1/2 sweet potato casserole, 1/2 corn casserole
- overnight oats –> 1/3 C oats, 1/3 C almond milk, 1 TBSP Justin’s maple almond butter, dash of cinnamon, 1/2 mashed banana