Weight this morning: 129.6
Low weight: 128.6
Goal weight: 125
Workout: Spinning + Body Pump (740 cals burned) and Body Flow (280 cals burned)
This morning I went back to my Ezekiel bread + hummus pre-workout snack. I FINALLY finished that Supremely Spicy Sabra hummus that I mistakenly bought a while back. And now I’m back to the Roasted Pine Nut…muuuch better!
I had my post-workout protein shake when I got home, and a little while later I munched on some fruit.
For lunch, I had the other Lightlife frozen meal from the buy-one-get-one-free deal. This one was a pasta with zucchini, squash, mushrooms, tomato sauce, and cheese.
The taste was of course delicious (I mean, it’s pasta + cheesy sauce), but I really think the amount of veggies was lacking. A little too much pasta and not enough veggies!
Dinner tonight was a celebration of sorts at Chili’s. My husband just passed a big test for work, so we needed to celebrate no more studying for him! My husband also MADE me eat nearly half of a cheese fries appetizer. 😉 Then I ate 1/2 a black bean burger patty and 1/2 a side of broccoli.
And, of course, I ended the evening with my “overnight oats” mixture.
Food i 8 today:
- slice of Ezekiel bread + 1 TBSP Sabra hummus
- protein shake –> 1/2 C spinach, 1/2 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- 5 oz of cantaloupe chunks
- Lightlife penne pasta meal
- Chili’s –> nearly 1/2 of a half order of Texas cheese fries, 1/2 a black bean burger patty, 1/2 a side order of broccoli
- “overnight” oats –> 1/3 C quick oats, 1/3 C almond milk, 1 TBSP almond butter, 1/2 mashed banana, dash of cinnamon