Weight this morning: 129.6
Low weight: 128.6
Goal weight: 125
Workout: Spinning (505 cals burned) + Body Flow (200 cals burned)
This morning I started with my pre-workout toast.
And then I had my post-workout snack.
I had another bowl of my homemade sweet potato and black bean chili (unpictured because it doesn’t photograph well!) and then a coconut date roll right after.
Then I went back to the gym for my tai-chi/yoga/pilates class and had a light “dinner”.
About halfway through the cantaloupe, I realized it was a bit sour, so I stopped eating it rather than waste calories on something nasty. I opted for another coconut date roll instead–love those things!
I paired the date roll with a cup of green tea. At the suggestion of one of my readers, I decided a week ago to implement an at least “one-cup-of-green-tea-a-day” rule. I hear the drink will boost my metabolism, and it’s even on Dr. Oz’s list of 100 weight loss tips (here). I don’t add anything to the green tea, so it’s not the sweetest/tastiest of drinks, but I’m fine with the light taste and willing to have a cup a day to see if it has any effects!
Food i 8 today:
- slice of Ezekiel bread + 1 TBSP Sabra hummus
- protein shake –> 1/2 C spinach, 1/2 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- bowl of homemade sweet potato and black bean chili
- 1 coconut date roll
- Green Giant creamed spinach (entire container)
- another coconut date roll + cup of green tea
- “overnight” oats –> 1/3 C quick oats, 1/3 C almond milk, 1 TBSP almond butter, 1/2 mashed banana, dash of cinnamon