Weight this morning: 130.0
Low weight: 128.6
Goal weight: 125
(NOTE: I forgot to hit “Publish” on this post last night…whoopsie!)
Workout: Body Attack + Body Flow (680 cals burned)
This morning I switched back to the raspberry Bonnie’s Jam spread on my Ezekiel toast…yum!
After the gym, it was protein shake time!
Lunch today was another recipe adventure, courtesy of Green Lite Bites, and it’s called a Thai inspired cucumber cashew salad (recipe here). I got to whisk the dressing together with this adorable little whisk my mom got me for Christmas–thanks ma!
And voila…a beautiful and quite tasty cucumber salad!
I upped the cashews a bit since I’m nuts about nuts, so the calorie count is a bit higher than from the original recipe website, but here are the totals:
After lunch, I headed to a coffee shop with a couple friends to do some work. I brought along a coconut date roll for a mid-study session snack.
I had another little snack after I got home from the coffee shop.
And then for dinner I ate a bowl of the sweet potato and black bean chili that I made on Monday. This time I spared you the ugly picture, though, hehe.
I ended the evening with a bowl of “overnight” oats. It feels good to see that scale creeping back down. I need to have more days of eating like today!
Food i 8 today:
- slice of Ezekiel bread + 1 TBSP Bonnie’s Jams (raspberry)
- protein shake –> 1/2 C spinach, 1/2 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- 1 coconut date roll
- bowl of homemade sweet potato and black bean chili
- 5 oz of cantaloupe chunks
- bowl of Thai inspired cucumber cashew salad
- “overnight” oats –> 1/3 C quick oats, 1/3 C almond milk, 1 TBSP almond butter, 1/2 mashed banana, dash of cinnamon