Weight this morning: 130.0
Low weight: 128.6
Goal weight: 125
Workout: Body Attack + Body Step (830 cals burned)
I started on the right foot today.
I had an excellent workout and a healthy post-workout smoothie.
But then I dove into some of my Trader Joe’s snacks…DOH!
And I just. couldn’t. stop. Later, when I went to New Leaf market for some non-sugary groceries today, I also ended up buying this:
Granted…it’s gluten-free and vegan. But it’s also the size of my HEAD and definitely full of sugar. 😦 BAD GIRL! So much for cleaning things up today! I then moved to another sugary snack…
Yes, there’s “no sugar added”, and the sugar is from fruit juice, but it’s still a packaged product full of MORE sugar!
I ended the night with a bowl of my “overnight oats”. I mean, I did OK calorie-wise today, but sheesh it was a weird food day with WAY more sugar than necessary!
Food i 8 today:
- slice of Ezekiel bread + 1 TBSP Sabra hummus
- protein shake –> 1/2 C spinach, 1/2 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- TJ’s chocolatey cats cookies + cookie butter
- giant gluten-free, vegan peanut butter chocolate chip cookie
- “overnight” oats –> 1/3 C quick oats, 1/3 C almond milk, 1 TBSP almond butter, 1/2 mashed banana, dash of cinnamon