Weight this morning: 129.4
Low weight: 128.6
Goal weight: 125
Workout: Body Attack + Body Flow (635 cals burned) and Zumba (300 cals burned)
This morning started like most weekdays…Ezekiel toast + 1 TBSP Bonnie’s raspberry jam.
Followed by a post-workout protein shake.
Lunch was leftover sweet potato and black bean chili from last week.
And a little something sweet for dessert.
I went to the gym this evening for a Zumba class, and guess what they were giving out for free at my gym…Papa John’s Pizza!!!! Mmmmm it smelled so good and was so tempting! I decided immediately I needed to stop at Publix on the way home to find a healthier way to satisfy my pizza craving. I was searching through the frozen pizza section when I found this gem.
Obviously, it didn’t compare to a nice warm, thick slice of Papa Johns, but for 190 calories, I’ll take it!
My craving was satisfied and my calories weren’t blown for the day!
Later I snacked on some carrots and hummus, and of course I ended the evening with my cold oatmeal.
Food i 8 today:
- slice of Ezekiel bread + 1 TBSP Bonnie’s raspberry jam
- protein shake –> 1/2 C spinach, 1/2 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- coconut date roll
- bowl of homemade sweet potato and black bean chili
- 3 oz carrots + 2 TBSP hummus
- Vitalicious pizza
- “overnight” oats –> 1/3 C quick oats, 1/3 C almond milk, 1 TBSP almond butter, 1/2 mashed banana, dash of cinnamon