Weight this morning: 129.2
Low weight: 128.6
Goal weight: 125
(Note: I originally published this post and forgot to even talk about the Yucatan guacamole…it’s been updated now. Sheesh, I don’t know where my mind has been lately!)
Workout: Spinning (480 cals burned) + Body Flow (215 cals burned)
This morning was typical…
Lunch was the LAST portion of my homemade sweet potato and black bean chili.
Then I dipped into my stash of coconut date rolls from The Fresh Market before my Body Flow class in the afternoon.
Dinner was full of veggies and fruit!
I had a craving for avocado tonight, but none of the ones at Publix were in the perfect condition for mashing, so I invested in this:
It was pretty darn good for a packaged guac! Definitely hit the spot for me.
And my evening snack was a bowl of “overnight” oats. Yum!
Food i 8 today:
- slice of Ezekiel bread + 1 TBSP Sabra hummus
- protein shake –> 1/2 C spinach, 1/2 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- bowl of homemade sweet potato and black bean chili
- coconut date roll
- 3 oz carrots + 3 TBSP guacamole
- Green Giant Healthy Vision mix (entire package)
- “overnight” oats –> 1/3 C quick oats, 1/3 C almond milk, 1 TBSP almond butter, 1/2 mashed banana, dash of cinnamon