Weight this morning: 129.0
Low weight: 128.6
Goal weight: 125
Workout: Spinning (380 cals burned)
I started my day with Ezekiel toast + hummus.
Lunch was a work one. We went to Chili’s, and I had my usual: black bean burger patty, salsa, broccoli.
Then I had a little slice of Publix cake at work–whoops! Then I had some chips and spinach dip at a work happy hour. Ugh–didn’t need those.
Fiiiinally I took a picture!
So I stopped by EarthFare (health food supermarket) on the way home to hit up their hot bar. Unfortunately, the options were “ehh”, but I didn’t feel like going anywhere else. On the upside, I tried brussel sprouts for the first time in my life, and I enjoyed the taste! The thai tofu (top left) was not great, so I didn’t finish it, but the soy chick’n and mushroom (top right) was spot on, and of course, you can’t mess up green bean casserole–delish.
Last, I actually switched up my “healthy dessert” tonight! Don’t get too excited, it’s not that big of a change. All I did was take out the almond butter from my evening overnight oatmeal and subbed in a spoonful from this gem:
Ok so maybe one spoonful was a little tooooo much choclately flavor, if you can believe it. Next time I’ll add just under a tablespoon.
The end result was still a yummy mix of chocolate and banana oatmeal. Definitely a satisfying, healthy dessert that I will add into the mix!
Food i 8 today:
- slice of Ezekiel bread + 1TBSP hummus
- Chili’s black bean patty + 2TBSP salsa + almost all of a side of broccoli
- small slice of Publix cake
- Chili’s chips and artichoke dip
- EarthFare hot buffet –> 2 brussel sprouts, green bean casserole, tofu mix
- “overnight oats” –> 1/3 C Quaker old fashioned oats, 1/3 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1/2 mashed banana, 1 TBSP dark cocoa powder