Weight this morning: 130.2
Low weight: 128.6
Goal weight: 125
Workout: Body attack + spinning (670 cals burned)
Today was a smorgasbord of food! I’m leaving for an extended (two-week) spring break on Thursday, so I need to clean my food out the best I can. So, here’s what I came up with today…
Ezekiel toast + Sabra roasted pine nut hummus
post-workout protein shake
carrots + 2 TBSP Yucatan guac
I have never tried kale chips, but I hear all about them on the blogs I follow, so last time I was at Trader Joe’s I decided to pick up a bag! Upon the first bite, I was not really liking them. After a couple bites, I was indifferent. By the end, I was thinking, “I want more!”. The taste is a little “different” at first, but it’s easy to get used to and definitely reminds me of snacking on chips. I’d say I’m a fan of kale chips!
Dinner tonight was a double-dose of veggies!
Then I had a little something sweet…
And one more sweet treat…
Chocolatey overnight oats!
Food i 8 today:
- slice of Ezekiel bread + 1 TBSP Sabra roasted pine nut hummus
- protein shake –> 1/2 C spinach, 1/2 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- 3 oz carrots + 2TBSP Yucatan guac
- Trader Joe’s zesty nacho kale chips (one serving)
- Progresso light vegetable soup (entire can)
- Green Giant antioxidant blend (entire container)
- coconut date roll
- “overnight oats” –> 1/3 C Quaker old fashioned oats, 1/3 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1/2 mashed banana, less than 1 TBSP dark cocoa powder