Weight this morning: 133.0
Low weight: 128.4
Goal weight: 125
Workout: Body Pump
eeeeek, so I left for spring break two weeks ago, weighing in at 128.4. Today I’m up 4.6 pounds to 133 even. Granted, I stuffed my face silly the past two days, so I wouldn’t exactly say I “gained 5 pounds” over break, but I’m definitely not still at 128.4. What does this all mean? It’s detox time for me!!!
No, I don’t mean starving myself for a day or only drinking water with lemon juice and cayenne pepper for three days…I mean:
(1) loading up on lots of fruits and veggies, as well as some seeds, nuts, and whole grains
(2) NO dessert or sugary snacks
(3) exercise daily
(4) do all of this for the next 6 days straight.
So, I started today. I stocked my fridge with nutritious, whole foods.
Please, pay no attention to the sodas at the bottom of the fridge–these serve strictly as “mixers” for when my husband and I get our drink on! They are not a part of my detox program. Promise. 🙂
Anywho, starting today I am trying to stick to 1200 calories of the following foods, which I calculated on MyFitnessPal (this also serves as the food i 8 today list):
- slice of Ezekiel bread + 1 TBSP Bonnie’s raspberry jam
- protein shake –> 1 C spinach, 1 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- 3 oz. Publix dip chip carrots + 2TBSP Sabra red roasted pepper hummus
- afternoon smoothie –> 1 C spinach, 1 C almond milk, 1 C blueberries, 1 TBSP dark cocoa powder
- Green Giant frozen veggie mix (entire package)
- one sliced green bell pepper + 2 TBSP Sabra red roasted pepper hummus
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- “overnight oats” –> 1/2 C Quaker old fashioned oats, 1/2 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1/2 mashed banana, less than 1 TBSP dark cocoa powder
I am going to try to stick to the above foods from today (Sunday) until Friday as best I can. So far I have no plans for the week, but I might have a dinner thing Friday night. Hopefully I can find something veggie-licious to eat there, though. Ok, that’s all for now. I’ll be back tomorrow!