Weight this morning: 131.0
Low weight: 128.4
Goal weight: 125
Workout: Body Step
When I went to the gym today, I finally got my prize for the fitness challenge that finished mid-March. I came in 2nd place, with 94 fitness classes taken during an 8-week period. The first place winner took 120 classes, and the third place winner took 73 classes. I know they say “second place is the first loser”, but I’m pretty stoked that I placed! Anyway, I was expecting a water bottle as a prize, but actually it was…
a $50 giftcard to Academy Sports, woohoo!!! I am excited about this gift! I can’t really think of exactly what I want right now, but I’m sure if I go browsing, something will come to me. 😉
The rest of today was business as usual! I started with a gym session and stuck to my daily food plan for this week. I’m kind of liking this “don’t have to think about what I’m eating” thing, since it’s already planned out. It’s really nice to just reach in my fridge and get what’s next on my list! I’m not saying I could eat the same thing every day forever, but one week definitely won’t kill me.
Here are some eats from tonight:
LOVE snacking on these lil tomatoes!
Green Giant definitely helps me get my daily fill of veggies!
Chocolatey overnight oats! I actually got a little sick of the taste as I was eating these tonight, so I might have to switch to my usual overnight oats recipe for tomorrow.
Food i 8 today:
- slice of Ezekiel bread + 1 TBSP Bonnie’s raspberry jam
- protein shake –> 1 C spinach, 1 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- 3 oz. Publix dip chip carrots + 2TBSP Sabra red roasted pepper hummus
- afternoon smoothie –> 1 C spinach, 1 C almond milk, 1 C blueberries, 1 TBSP dark cocoa powder
- Green Giant frozen veggie mix (entire package)
- one sliced green bell pepper + 2 TBSP Sabra red roasted pepper hummus
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- “overnight oats” –> 1/2 C Quaker old fashioned oats, 1/2 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1/2 mashed banana, less than 1 TBSP dark cocoa powder