Weight this morning: 131.0
Low weight: 128.4
Goal weight: 125
Today I was all about some good ol’ spring cleaning. I desperately needed to go through my closet to “purge” (remove any clothes I haven’t worn in the past year, and thus will never likely wear again). From there, I was inspired to do the same with all of my costume jewelry and the clothes in my dresser. I ended up with a huge garbage bag full-o-stuff for Goodwill. It felt good to de-clutter my life a bit! 🙂 Then, it was time to sit and do some work at the computer…
…with my delicious Sun Warrior protein shake! Followed by some carrots and hummus.
I kept the veggie train going with a delicious Green Giant mix this evening.
Overall, I stuck to my plan yet again today, but I did swap out the evening chocolatey overnight oats for my old recipe (oats, almond butter, banana, almond milk). I think having the blueberry/chocolate smoothie in the afternoon and then the chocolate overnight oats was making me a little tired of my Hershey’s powdered dark chocolate, so it was a good switch-up.
Food i 8 today:
- slice of Ezekiel bread + 1 TBSP Bonnie’s raspberry jam
- protein shake –> 1 C spinach, 1 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- 3 oz. Publix dip chip carrots + 2TBSP Sabra red roasted pepper hummus
- afternoon smoothie –> 1 C spinach, 1 C almond milk, 1 C blueberries, 1 TBSP dark cocoa powder
- Green Giant frozen veggie mix (entire package)
- one sliced green bell pepper + 2 TBSP Sabra red roasted pepper hummus
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- “overnight oats” –> 1/3 C Quaker old fashioned oats, 1/3 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1/2 mashed banana, 1 TBSP almond butter