Weight this morning: 131.0
Low weight: 128.4
Goal weight: 125
Workout: Body Step
Today I started with a good sweat session at the gym. I knew I was going to a baseball game tonight (where I might indulge in some stadium snacks), so I decided to just follow my hunger cues again today.
I started out with my go-to Sun Warrior protein shake.
Then when I got hungry again, I had some carrots and hummus.
And when hunger struck next, I dove into some chili that I made a huge batch of this past weekend. The recipe is from Green Lite Bites, and I’ve made it before. Delish, as always!
I went to the baseball game this evening and something amazing happened–I didn’t have a single snack! The chili really filled me up, and I increased my water intake today, so I was really fine throughout the game. I was quite proud of myself for resisting the Cracker Jacks and nachos!
The rest of the evening consisted of another fulfilling smoothie and some more veggies and hummus. I ended the day with my last vegan cookie (and then I cried because these things are the BOMB, and I’m going to miss them!)
Food i 8 today:
- protein shake –> 1 C spinach, 1 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- 3 oz carrots + 2 TBSP Sabra hummus
- homemade chili (recipe here)
- afternoon shake –> 1 C spinach, 1 C almond milk, 1 C blueberries, 1 TBSP dark cocoa powder
- 100g celery + 2 TBSP Sabra hummus
- vegan cookie