Weight this morning: 131.0
Low weight: 128.4
Goal weight: 125
Today I woke up, did some work, then headed out to our fave Orlando BBQ joint (4 Rivers Smokehouse) for lunch with the hubs!
I went with my usual–a side of fire roasted corn and a side of bread pudding. SO DARN GOOD! I ate only half at the restaurant since we ate around 11am, and I wasn’t particularly hungry yet. I ate the other half later in the afternoon.
On the way home from lunch, I stopped by my favorite Orlando spot for vegan and gluten-free desserts–Drunken Monkey. I’ve been addicted to their Anzac biscuits for a while, but I decided I wanted to switch it up and try something new. I could NOT decide on just one item, so naturally I went with three.
(1) a vegan and gluten-free chocolate chip cookie bar, (2) a small gluten-free double chocolate cookie, and (3) a small gluten-free chocolate chip cookie.
After I ate the rest of my BBQ sides this afternoon, I decided to do a little taste test and commit myself to NOT polishing off all three, especially if they didn’t taste good. The result: the cookies were not so great, so I trashed both of them. The cookie bar was delish, so I saved the rest for my after-dinner snack. Perfecto!
Dinner was a Chipotle salad.
I really didn’t need to eat all of this, but I did! My belly is FULL and happy now!
Food i 8 today:
- side of fire roasted corn
- side of bread pudding
- bites of: (1) a gluten-free chocolate chip cookie and (2) a gluten-free double chocolate cookie
- entire vegan and gluten-free chocolate chip cookie bar
- Chipotle salad –> romaine lettuce, black beans, fajita veggies, pico de gallo, guacamole