Weight this morning: ???
Low weight: 128.4
Goal weight: 125
Workout: Body Pump
I was too scared to jump on the scale this morning. But it’s ok, today was all about getting back on track!
I went to my first Body Pump class in what seems like FOREVER, I am back to counting calories for now, and I ate fairly clean, including the following:
cucumbers and guac (camera phone had something on the lens, sorry)
Green Giant veggies, carrots, hummus
I was a little low on calories today, but my body is definitely not asking me for more after all the food I ate this past weekend!
Food i 8 today:
- protein shake –> 1C spinach, 1C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- afternoon smoothie –> 1 C spinach, 1 C almond milk, 1 C blueberries, 1 TBSP dark cocoa powder
- one cucumber + 1/2 package of Sabra Classic guacamole
- Reed’s Kombucha – lemon ginger rasberry
- 3 oz. Publix dip chip carrots + 2TBSP Sabra red roasted pepper hummus
- Green Giant frozen veggie mix (entire package)