Weight this morning: 131.6
Low weight: 128.4
Goal weight: 125
Workout: spinning (took it easy b/c of my sore legs!)
Today started with an easy spin class followed by my delicious protein shake.
Afterward, I headed to campus to teach. Then I snacked on the carrots and guac I brought along with me before heading to a meeting with a couple of my co-authors to discuss our paper.
Once I got home from my meeting, I had a little snack before my veggie dinner.
LOVE this combo!
I didn’t snap a picture of dinner, but I had another Green Giant frozen packet (this time of creamed spinach) and some cucumbers and sliced green bell pepper with hummus.
Once again, I ended the night with a tasty blueberry/banana/chocolate smoothie. Great day of healthy eats!
Food i 8 today:
- protein shake –> 1 C spinach, 1 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- 3 oz Publix dip chip carrots + 1/4 package of Sabra guacamole
- medium red delicious apple + 2 TBSP MaraNatha creamy raw almond butter
- Green Giant frozen spinach (entire package)
- 1/2 cucumber and 1/2 green bell pepper with 2 TBSP Sabra roasted pine nut hummus
- dessert shake –>1 C frozen blueberres, 1 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1/2 banana, 1 TBSP dark cocoa powder, 1C spinach