Weight this morning: 131.6
Low weight: 128.4
Goal weight: 125
Workout: Body Pump
The weight is holding steady–I must’ve really done some damage last weekend! Anyway, here’s a peek at some of my eats from today:
green bell pepper slices + hummus
apple + almond butter
trail mix from a local market that I “baggied” into 1/4 cup portions –> 140 calories each!
This would be the roasted edamame I made to bring to my friend’s house who hosted a s’mores party tonight! I wanted to bring something a little healthier since I’m trying to “be good” this week. I followed the following recipe from Tina over at Carrots ‘n’ Cake (source). Everyone at the get together loved it. Score! And I swore to myself I’d only eat ONE s’more! I ended up eating two…and drinking some wine. 🙂
- 16 ounces frozen shelled edamame
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl and mix well, so edamame is fully coated with olive oil and Parmesan.
- Spread edamame on a large baking sheet, toss occasionally, and cook for 40-45 minutes until cheese starts to lightly brown. (If your edamame is already defrosted, your cook time will be less.)
- Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator for a couple of hours and serve cold.
Food i 8 today:
- protein shake –> 1 C spinach, 1 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- 1 sliced green bell pepper + 2 TBSP Sabra roasted pine nut hummus
- medium red delicious apple + 1 TBSP MaraNatha creamy raw almond butter
- 1/4C trail mix (I can’t remember all that’s in it!)
- 2 s’mores (graham cracker, marshmallow, chocolate)
- 2 glasses of rose wine