Weight this morning: 130.2
Low weight: 128.4
Goal weight: 125
Workout: 1/2 hr cardio work, 1/2 hr Body Attack
Today I woke up with an appetite so I snacked on some cucumber slices and hummus before hitting the gym.
After my workout, I downed a delicious Sun Warrior protein smoothie.
Then I headed to campus to teach. Afterward, I hit up Subway for an on-the-go snack for my drive out of town.
Dinner tonight was hibachi at a Japanese Steakhouse!!! (one of my faves) I only ate about half my tofu + vegetable entree, since we hit up Chili’s before dinner for 2-4-1 drinks and chips & salsa.
As a side note…I have a lot of family that lives nearby (anywhere from 2.5 to 5 hours driving distance). I don’t have a lot of family in the city I live. That being said, I make a lot of weekend trips to hang with family and friends nearby. I find myself easily staying on track food-wise during the week when I’m home and slipping up when I’m with friends and family on weekends. So, this weekend I am going to pay more attention to the food I’m inhaling. I need to be more mindful on the weekends. Eat when I’m hungry. Stop when I’m full. Here’s to a healthy weekend!
Food i 8 today:
- 1/3 cucumber + 1.5 TBSP Sabra hummus
- protein shake –> 1 C spinach, 1 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- 6″ veggie sub from Subway
- 2 glasses of red house wine
- chips and salsa
- 1/2 portion of vegetable and tofu hibachi
- some nibbles of brownie brittle (whoopsie…SO GOOD!!!)