Weight this morning: 131.4
Low weight: 128.4
Goal weight: 125
Workout: Body Step
Today I woke up with QUITE an appetite! So I headed straight for the fridge and started munching on some broccoli and hummus.
I know…it’s a strange choice for breakfast. Sometimes, though, ya gotta go for what’s easy!
After my Body Step class, I had a protein smoothie and then headed to campus to teach my class.
After class, I stuck around for a bit to do some other work, and I got REALLY hungry again. I snacked on a granola bar that I had stashed in my work desk.
Dinner tonight was my black bean burger patty + spinach + salsa mix. It hit the spot!
I also had some Green Giant veggies
Dessert included a delicious berry shake–so good!
I also baked an easy peasy pineapple angel food cake (literally, just a boxed angel food cake mix + crushed pineapple) tonight that kind of crumbled when it came out of the pan and doesn’t look so pretty. BUT it tasted great! (I had to sample a slice hehe)
Food i 8 today:
- 3 oz broccoli + 2 TBSP hummus
- protein shake –> 1 C spinach, 1 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- Sunbelt oats and honey granola bar
- Lightlife black bean burger patty + 2C spinach + 3 TBSP salsa
- Green Giant Healthy Vision mix (entire package)
- dessert shake –> 1 C spinach, 1 C almond milk, 1 TBSP dark cocoa powder, 1 C blueberries, 1/2 banana
- slice of pineapple angel food cake