Weight this morning: 130.0
Low weight: 128.4
Goal weight: 125
Workout: Spinning + 2.25-mile walk
I started today with an invigorating spin class. Afterward, I came home, showered, wolfed down a Lara Bar, then headed to campus.
After teaching and a little bit of work I had a hankerin’ for some Chipotle. I LOVE their salad bowl!
After a few more hours of work on campus, dinner was next on the agenda. I stopped at Earth Fare (local health food supermarket) to see what their deli had to offer. Here’s what I went with:
kale salad, sweet Korean tofu, brussels sprouts
I felt each dish was “eh”. Maybe the seasoning on the tofu made it a little more desirable than the other two items I purchased. Anyway, the food that REALLY stole the show was this delicious sweet potato caramelized onion cake!
I know it sounds a little weird, but boy was it tasty! It was almost like a dessert, which means it probably wasn’t all that healthy, but I would definitely buy one of these again.
Last but not least, I had a few bites of some creamy almond butter. That wraps up today’s eats!
Food i 8 today:
- Blueberry muffin lara bar
- Chipotle salad –> romaine lettuce, black beans, fajita vegetables, pico, guacamole
- 0.35 lb. of “live dark green salad” (vegan) –> kale, red pepper, yellow pepper, squash, zucchini, broccoli, cauliflower, tomato, carrot, celery, cider vinegar, sunflower seeds, EVOO, canola oil, agave nectar, salt, hemp seed
- 0.13 lb. of roasted brussels sprouts with garlic
- 0.17 lb 0f sweet Korean kim chi marinated tofu
- sweet potato caramelized onion cake
- few bites of MaraNatha creamy almond butter