Weight this morning: 129.8
Low weight: 128.4
Goal weight: 125
Workout: Body Pump + 2.25-mile walk
I broke 130 lbs today! woohoo! Then I proceeded to eat everything in sight. Well, not exactly. But watching what I eat so much the past few days did make me quite ravenous today.
First up, I downed a Lara Bar before heading to the gym.
Then on my way to campus, I stopped at our local vegan joint and picked up a DELICIOUS tempeh and veggies salad.
I told myself I would eat half of it before class and the rest after…but I wolfed down the entire thing in one sitting. Yep!
When I got home after being on campus, I ate some “beanito” chips (black bean chips) with hummus as well as a few bites of almond butter.
Then it was off to dinner with some friends at an Asian place. I got a half order of vegetable brown fried rice and an avocado roll. I ate almost all of that, too.
Then I came home and had a little more almond butter and called it a night! I’m sure the scale will be back in the 130s tomorrow, but it was exciting to see 129 again, at least for one day! 🙂
Food i 8 today:
- peanut butter cookie Lara bar
- vegan salad –> stir-fry of tempeh, carrots, squash, beets, cabbage, zucchini, onions, and ginger sauce served over a bed of lettuce
- 7 beanito chips + 1 TBSP Sabra red roasted pepper hummus
- few bites of almond butter
- 1/2 order of vegetable brown fried rice + avocado roll
- few more bites of almond butter