The first half of today looked much like yesterday. I took my nieces to a $1 movie, and I brought another bar along as my snack.
Again, lunch was a black bean burger patty with salsa.
…paired with some sliced cucumber and guacamole dip.
I had a delicious afternoon snack of watermelon. Soooooo good!
Tonight we had a special treat for my nieces–brinner! (That’s breakfast for dinner, for those of you who aren’t aware.) I went with 2 1/2 medium-sized banana pancakes topped with crunchy peanut butter for the WIN!
A little while later, I finished my day of excellent eats with a small indulgence–a Blue Bell mini swirls cone. Just the right size!
Food i 8 today:
- Fiber One bar
- Morningstar spicy black bean burger patty + 1 TBSP salsa
- 1/2 cucumber + 1/3 Sabra classic guacamole container
- about 2 cups? of watermelon
- 2.5 banana pancakes topped with crunchy peanut butter
- Blue Bell swirls ice cream cone