This morning’s weight: 132.8
My other most recent weigh-ins: 134.2 (8/8), 132 (8/2), 131.8 (7/26), 133 (7/19), 134.4 (7/13)
Seeing this pattern leads me to believe that really, my weight is around 135. With a “happy weight” of 130 and a goal weight of 125, I think I have 5 pounds to lose! 🙂
The good thing is that 4 weeks of rest for my broken pinky toe ended this week. I’m going to TRY to get back in the gym. I really hope the pinky toe is all good now!
Aaaaalrighty, onto the food! I started today with a shake…
Yes, very weird combo, haha. For lunch, I hit up Pei-Wei with the hubs.
And tonight we stayed in, watched some TV, and ate pizza from Flippers!
Food i 8 today:
- protein shake –> 1 C spinach, 3/4 C almond milk, 1 scoop Sun Warrior protein powder, 1/2 banana, ice
- 1 container Green Giant frozen peas
- Pei Wei Mongolian tofu and vegetables + 1 veggie spring roll
- 1/2 a medium pineapple pizza
- ANZAC cookie from my fave vegan bakery!