My breakfast/lunch was the usual! Started with a protein shake, then for lunch…
And for dinner…
I’ve had CRAZY busy days lately…so sorry for my lack of words in my posts!
Food i 8 today:
- protein shake –> 1 C spinach, 3/4 C almond milk, 1 scoop Sun Warrior protein powder, 1/2 banana, ice
- Publix dip chip carrots + Sabra hummus
- 1 serving of the healthy garden salad
- mini Larabar
- roasted asparagus
- leftover 1/2 veggie patty wrap
Weight this morning: 131.0
Low weight: 128.4
Goal weight: 125
My husband had 9 hours of comp time that he needed to burn before the end of the month, so he decided to take it today! So, we got to stay one more day at my parents–woohoo! What a guy…
We slept in til about 10am, did a little work, then made a Publix run. When we got home, I had two products on my mind.
I started with a bowl of banana and Justin’s maple almond butter.
Next, I had a bowl of Fiber One chocolate cereal, while my husband went for the good stuff–Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries. hehe, such a kid.
Then my dad took us for a quick little boat ride. Fun in the sun! I brought some of this delicious popcorn along for the ride.
We had an early dinner at my parents before we headed back home. Again, I focused on the veggies (and fruit)!
We were a little hungry when we got back into town, so we stopped at a burrito-type joint. I was craving some chips and dip, so I went with the queso starter for my “meal”.
Overall, it was a great Monday Funday!
Food i 8 today:
- banana + Justin’s maple almond butter
- Fiber One Chocolate cereal + milk
- white cheddar popcorn
- sweet potato, asparagus, avocado, corn
- chips + queso