Happy Monday peeps! I started today with my usual protein shake, and lunch was…
And for dinner we met some of our friends that were passing through town. We went to a popular downtown burger joint called Graffiti Junktion. I had a veggie burger patty in a wrap form (no cheese or mayo), with a side of deliciously crispy tater tots.
Great day of yummy eats!
Food i 8 today:
- protein shake –> 1 C spinach, 3/4 C almond milk, 1 scoop Sun Warrior protein powder, 1/2 banana, ice
- Publix dip chip carrots + Sabra hummus
- 1 serving of the healthy garden salad
- GNU peanut butter fiber bar
- 1/2 veggie patty wrap
- tater tots
Weight this morning: 131.0
Low weight: 128.4
Goal weight: 125
Today was spent mostly in front of the computer doing work. When I first acknowledged I was feeling hungry (probably after ignoring it and continuing to do work for another hour or so), I had to have something IMMEDIATELY, so I grabbed this out of the fridge:
A little while later, I whipped up my favorite protein shake. I love that this recipe ensures I get some fruit, green veggies, protein, calcium, and healthy fat in my diet. It has a little bit of everything.
We ran some errands this evening, including a trip to the Apple store in the mall. We grabbed an early dinner around 5pm at a place called Burger 21. It’s very close to the Mall at Millenia, so we’ve checked it out before and I felt just “eh” about it, but since we were in the area, we decided to give it a second chance. This time I ordered a black bean burger patty over a salad.
Again, I just felt “eh” about it. It isn’t bad or anything, it’s just mediocre. I much prefer the veggie options at BurgerFi or Graffiti Junktion or Pine Twenty2 when I’m in Orlando, but I suppose I would go here in the future for a burger fix if I need it.
Later in the evening, I had SUCH a dessert craving, but thankfully I had some pizza left over from the other night to satisfy my munchies.
And that’s all for today!
Food i 8 today:
- some cucumber slices + Publix jalapeno & cilantro hummus
- protein shake –> 1 C spinach, 1 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- black bean burger over a salad
- slice of spinach and pineapple pizza