I was at 131.2 Friday morning. Not too shabby.
Today I went antiquing with my mom and her friend all morning. It was actually kind of neat to check out all the goodies that were out there! We ate lunch at a cute sandwich shop while we were out.
From there, my mom and I continued to run errands and shop around for my sister’s upcoming baby shower. But enough about me, onto the FOOD!
Happenings from Friday and Saturday…
BBQ sides for lunch on Friday
Chinese for dinner tonight
Boston Creme cake for dessert tonight!
Food i 8 today:
- 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich + 1/2 oriental salad
- 1 small molasses cookie
- 3 twizzlers
- tofu + mixed vegetables
- baby carrots + hummus
- Boston creme cake
Weight this morning: ??? (no scale w/me)
Low weight: 128.4
Goal weight: 125
Workout: hour long hike
Another long, full, and fun day in Tennessee! We went hiking, explored some waterfalls, ate at a Chinese buffet, saw Fast and Furious 6, walked around the downtown area, and then got a delicious, home-cooked meal from my sister-in-law. I’m wiped out, and I didn’t take any pics again, so here’s the list of all i 8 today. I wasn’t on my best behavior, but I’m not feeling overly stuffed right now, which is progress.
Food i 8 today:
- Free hoetl breakfast buffet –> bites of my husband’s Belgian waffle; about half of a blueberry muffin
- Chinese buffet –> plate of veggies (stir-fried with teriyaki sauce), 2 pieces of an avocado sushi roll, 1/2 a dinner roll, bites of this and that dessert
- Dinner –> veggie burger over a bed of lettuce with ranch dressing, grilled onions and peppers, a few bites of macaroni salad
- a delightful strawberry cobbler