Weight this morning: 129.4
Low weight: 128.6
Goal weight: 125
Workout: Body Step + Body Flow (600 cals burned)
I find that eating healthily during the week is SO simple for me. Most of my weekends include family visits, restaurant dining, happy hours, cocktails, socializing, dessert opportunities, etc., and it’s just SO DIFFICULT to resist so many temptations. During the week, I have a schedule, I plan what I’m going to eat, and healthy eating comes easily. I need to just lock myself inside my apartment on Saturday and Sunday haha. OK, enough babbling and time for the food i 8 today…
Today was more random eating to clean out all my food before spring break. Before I headed to the gym this morning, I grabbed my Ezekiel toast + jam spread.
Right when I got home I used my favorite protein to whip up a protein shake.
Then it was time for some “lunch”–an almond butter apple + the other serving of the Trader Joe’s kale chips from yesterday + a coconut date roll.
Dinner, again, was some veggies I had laying around.
And I ended the day with a new favorite–my chocolate overnight oatmeal!
Food i 8 today:
- slice of Ezekiel bread + 1 TBSP Bonnie’s raspberry jam
- protein shake –> 1/2 C spinach, 1/2 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- medium apple + 1 TBSP Trader Joe’s crunchy almond butter
- Trader Joe’s zesty nacho kale chips (one serving)
- coconut date roll
- Progresso light vegetable soup (entire can)
- Green Giant antioxidant blend (entire container)
- “overnight oats” –> 1/3 C Quaker old fashioned oats, 1/3 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1/2 mashed banana, less than 1 TBSP dark cocoa powder