Weight this morning: 130.8
Low weight: 128.4
Goal weight: 125
Today I actually prepared myself for a morning appetite and made some blueberry overnight oats. The recipe was pretty simple:
- 1/4 C old fashioned oats
- 1/4 of a banana, mashed
- 1/2 C almond milk
- 1/2 C blueberries (I used frozen…fresh works, too!)
I just mixed these ingredients together (no cooking necessary) and placed it in the refrigerator overnight. This morning…voila!
It was a little more soupy than a thicker oatmeal texture, but it was still a delicious and light pre-morning workout breakfast. Loved it!
I took a spin class from the gym, made my protein shake, and headed to campus to teach. Afterward, I did some work in my office and sipped on this:
I drank about half of it before going back home and snacking on this:
Dinner tonight was an Amy’s burrito from the frozen food section at Publix, paired with some Publix salsa.
Good stuff! I ended the night with a bowl of sweet green peas…trying to work in those veggies as much as possible!
Food i 8 today:
- blueberry overnight oats –> 1/4C oats, 1/4 of a banana, 1/2C almond milk, 1/2C blueberries
- protein shake –> 1/2 C spinach, 1/2 C almond milk, 1 TBSP sunbutter, 1 scoop Sun Warrior chocolate protein powder, 1/2 banana
- 1/2 bottle of kombucha
- 3 oz broccoli + 2TBSP hummus
- Amy’s burrito + 2TBSP salsa
- 1 oz lightly salted almonds
- Green Giant sweet baby peas (entire package)