Day #2 on the job, and it was much less crazy than yesterday, thank goodness.
I sipped on my regular protein shake on my commute in, then for lunch around noon I had Publix dip chip carrots + Sabra guacamole, along with a bean salad I made earlier this week. I forgot to take a picture of it AGAIN, but it’s basically a mix of edamame, black beans, corn, cherry tomatoes, red wine vinegar, and some other stuff. (recipe here)
At about 2pm I was hungry for a little somethin’, so I ate one of these adorable little guys:
When I got home, I was in a very “snacky” mood! This happened:
And for dinner, I had lots and lots of roasted veggies.
Food i 8 today:
- protein shake –> 1 C spinach, 3/4 C almond milk, 1 scoop Sun Warrior protein powder, 1/2 banana, ice
- Publix dip chip carrots + Sabra guacamole
- 1 serving of the healthy garden salad
- 1 mini cashew cookie Larabar
- Publix dip chip carrots + Sabra hummus
- 1 remaining tablespoon of Trader Joe’s sunflower seed butter
- 1 remaining ounce of sweet potato and carrot chips
- lots of roasted vegetables